Kothu Dosa starters Nov 17, 2022 min Read
This wonderful kothu dosa is a twist for an usual dosa. This is made using Thaayar Dosa batter. An ideal recipe for an evening snack or breakfast.
- 3 Dosa(made from Thaayar batter)
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Cloves 3
- Green chilies as preferred
- Ginger garlic paste 3/4 tsp
- Onions medium sized 2 finely chopped
- Tomato big ripe 1 finely chopped
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 3/4 tsp
- Garam Masala powder 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 2 sprigs
- Cilantros for garnishing
- Water to sprinkle 1 ladle full
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan. Add 3 cloves.
- Add green chillies as preferred.
- Add 2 sprigs curry leaves. Add 2 medium sized onions finely chopped. Sauté until translucent.
- Add 3/4 tsp ginger garlic paste. Sauté until raw smell leaves.
- Add 1 big ripe tomato chopped. Sauté until mushy and soft.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chili powder, 3/4 tsp coriander powder.
- Add 1 tsp Garam Masala powder.
- Sauté until ingredients combine well.
- Sprinkle little water to moisten the masala. Add 1/2 tsp salt. Mix and cook for 30seconds.
- Meantime, Take 3 medium Dosas, Cut the Dosas into bite sized pieces. Add them to the masala.
- Sprinkle little water to moisten the Dosas so they combine well with masala.
- Mix, punch the dosa with a spatula for better masala absorption. Repeat till kothu looks rich in color.
- Garnish with chopped cilantros. Spicy Kothu dosa is ready. Serve hot.