Vanilla Idli Cake desserts Nov 17, 2022 min Read
Vanilla Idli cake is very simple and easy to make dessert. To make a difference in usual cake, one can try this delicious alternate using Thaayar Idli batter.
- Thaayar Idli batter
- White rava - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1tbsp
- Baking Soda - pinch
- Food colour (red)-pinch
- Ghee - 1tbsp
- Wheat flour-little
- Cashew - as needed
- Raisins - as needed
- Take 2 cup of Thaayar Idli batter and add 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of rava and mix well using whisks.
- Add vanilla essence, pinch of soda and food colour.
- Mix handful of cashew with little wheat flour and add it in a batter and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, add 1 tsp of ghee and apply it well. Sprinkle wheat flour.
- Pour the batter in to the cake pan, add few cashew and raisins.
- In a cooker, Keep a stand and place a cake pan and close it and cook it in a medium flame for about 35- 40 minutes.
- Take a fork and check it whether it is ready. And keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. Transfer into a plate.