Idli 65 snacks Nov 14, 2022 min Read
Idli 65 is best suited as a snack or starter and is a very strong vegetarian option for the same. Crispy outer and soft inside and spiced up with 3 types of peppers(black, red chilli and green chilli).
- Idlis(made from Thaayar batter)
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Water – as required
- Oil - 2tsp
- Ginger greenchilli - 3 no’s
- Curry leaves
- Curd - 1 cup
- 1 Red chilli powder - 10g
- Garam masala - 2tsp
- Pepper powder - 1tsp
- Salt - to taste
- First cut Idlis into pieces.
- In a bowl add maida, rice flour, water and mix well with idli pieces.
- Now heat oil and fry idli pieces till brown, then transfer into a plate.
- Heat the kadai add 2 tsp oil and fry with ginger, garlic, red chilli, curry leaves, mix well with curd, red chilli powder, garam masala, pepper powder, salt, water and cook for some time.
- Now mix with fried Idlis and cook, then transfer into a plate and serve it with spring onions and lemon.