Dosa Samosa starters Nov 17, 2022 min Read
This is very simple and impressive recipe using Thaayar batter and can be used as a snack or starter, even kids love it.
- Thaayar Dosa batter
- Potato - 4nos(boiled & mashed)
- Onion - 2(finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
- Green chillies - 2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves - (chopped)
- Curry leaves - (10-15)
- Bread crumbs - 4nos
- Maida - little
- Mustard - 1/2tsp
- Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Bengal gram dal - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1/4
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan, add 4tsp oil, when it gets heated, add mustard, urad dal and Bengal gram dal and cook for a minute.
- Then add onions and saute well until it is cooked and then add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell goes.
- Now add green chillies, salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder and saute well.
- Add mashed potato and cook it well. Then add ½ tsp lemon juice and coriander leaves saute for few minutes and switch off the flame.
- Now cook dosa in a tawa, make sure Dosa is soft otherwise it will get broken.
- Mix maida and water and make a paste. Cut Dosa in to half. Now apply maida paste on the edges and fold it like a samosa, stuff with masala and close it tightly with maida paste.
- Now dip it in maida flour and bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan add samosa and fry it till golden drown and serve hot.