Chinese Dosa starters Nov 17, 2022 min Read
A fusion recipe between the popular South Indian Cuisine with the popular street food of Mumbai. An ideal evening snack recipe for the late night dinner or morning breakfast.
- Thaayar Dosa batter - ½ cup
- Butter - 1 Tsp
- Onion(finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Cabbage( finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Capsicum (finely chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce - ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce -2 tsp
- Pav bhaji masala - ¼ tsp
- Pinch salt
- Mozzarella cheese / cheddar cheese(grated) - 2 tbsp
- Spring onion (chopped) - 2 tbsp
- Firstly, pour a ladle full of Thaayar Dosa batter on hot tawa and spread gently.
- Simmer for a minute, allowing Dosa to cook.
- Now rub butter evenly keeping the flame on low.
- Further add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp cabbage and 2 tbsp capsicum.
- Also add ½ tsp schezwan sauce, 2 tsp tomato sauce, ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp butter and pinch salt.
- Mix well and spread the stuffing covering the entire Dosa.
- Cut the Dosa into thin strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Further grate 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese / cheddar cheese uniformly.
- Simmer till the Dosa turns crisp and cheese melts completely.
- Scrape the Dosa strips and roll tight.
- Finally, serve jini Dosa topped with more cheese and spring onion.