Mini Idli Rasamalai desserts Nov 17, 2022 min Read
Basically an Indian dessert recipe, it is quick and easy to make. A very different dish to serve and surprise relatives or guests at home. Try this recipe using mini Idli.
- Thaayar Idli batter
- Sugar - 2tbsp
- Badam powder - as per taste
- Pista - little
- Ghee - 1tsp
- Milk - 2 glass
- Condensed milk - 2tbsp
- Badam - little
- Keep the Thaayar batter ready. Place Idli plate in a kadai and Spread ghee on the plate. Add the batter and close it with a lid.
- Steam for 4 to 5 minutes. once ready keep it aside in a plate.
- Add 2 glass of milk in a bowl and 2tbsp of sugar.
- Let the milk boil and reduce to half. Once cooked, add condensed milk and add badam powder asper taste.
- Soak the mini idli in milk for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add pista ,badam and relish it.