Dibba Rotti snacks Nov 16, 2022 min Read
Dibba rotti is a popular snack made in many homes in Andhra Pradesh. It is also called as minapa rotti and is served as a breakfast or evening snack serve with coconut chutney or ginger chutney.
- Thaayar Idli batter - 2 cups
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 2tsp for each rotti.
- A heavy bottom kadai
- Mix cumin seeds, and salt to the Thaayar idli batter & mix well. Heat a kadai.
- When it is hot, add a teaspoon of oil. Pour around a cup of batter(I pour 2 big ladle full of batter).
- Cook it covered on a low-medium heat for approximately 5 mins.
- The edges should turn crisp and brown. Carefully flip the rotti.
- Sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of oil & cook for another couple of minutes.